1. When do you publish and how can I participate?
A: We publish a fresh new sketch every Saturday.
It's super easy to join!
1. Simply create a card, layout or altered item based on the sketch.
2. Take a photo of your project and upload this on your blog or any forum you may have a gallery with or any photo image hosting site
3. Type in the your name and the direct link to your project to Mr. Linky Box provided at the end of each sketch post. For further instructions, you can CLICK HERE.
2. When are your sketches due?
A: All sketches are due every Friday at 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). If you wish to calculate your current time to EST, please refer HERE.
3. Can I use your sketches to submit for publication or to enter a contest?
A. Most definitely yes! We encourage you to use our sketches for submission to any publication, contest or even create cards and sell. We are not just here to inspire, we are
here to help.
4. Can I participate more than once in one sketch?
A. Yes! Yes! Yes! If you feel motivated doing more than 1 card/project in one sketch, we would love to see it!
5. How do you pick your Guest Designer?
A. Each week, 1 Design Team member picks his/her Top 5. The whole team vote for their favorite and whoever has the most vote wins the GD spot.
6. Do I need to be in a Design Team or have experience in order to be picked as a Guest Designer?
A. We know many of you are frustrated how it is the same name that is being picked again and again in many Design Team in this scrapbook industry that we love. At Card Patterns,
everyone is equal. If we love your work, we will feature you. We pick a variation of participants for every Guest Design Team.
7. How often can you be a Guest Designer?
A. You can be our Guest Designer again 3 months after we have featured you.
8. How often do you have a Design Team call?
A. Our DT term runs every 6 months. January to June and July to December.
9. Do you offer any incentives to the Designers?
A. Our Designers do not receive any financial compensation. However, from time to time, we have sponsors who sponsor the team with free supplies or digital stamps which
they can work on.
10. Are you affiliated with any store or sketch blog?
A. No, we are not affiliated with any store (online and brick & mortar) or any other sketch blogs.