Welcome to Card Patterns! We're a new blog that will provide card patterns/sketches for all beginner, advanced or seasonal card maker/stamper. We're happy that you've found us!
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for seven (7) members to join us in our journey with our passion for card making. Please e-mail us your take on the sketch provided below.
Design Team Application Guidelines:
- As a Design Team member, you are required to create your take on each week of card sketches.
- Two (2) sketches will be e-mailed to you in advance for 2 weeks posting, to give you time for your other commitments.
- Failure to submit your work for 4 consecutive weeks will forfeit your position as a Design Team (unless advanced notice is given to us).
- This position is from February 2009 - May 2009.
- Previous Design Team experience NOT REQUIRED. If you love card making, we'd love to have you in our team!
- This Design Team call is open to all Canada, United States and International applicants.
- There are no compensation for this Design Team. We are just starting so we hope you understand. If you're looking into getting published or recognition, we may be a good start. If you are having a crafter's block once in a while, this may be a good solution for you!
- Your photo and personal blog will be featured on our blog.
- From time to time, you may receive some sample/s from our sponsors.
- Please e-mail us (CardPatterns@gmail.com) your take on the sketch above on or before January 27, 2009 (MST) Mountain Standard Time 11:59PM.
- Kindly include one (1) of your most favorite card.
- Please include the following information on your e-mail.
- Full Name
- Blog Address
- Physical Address (including your country of residence)
- Phone Number
- Please limit your attachment to 1MB.
- Chosen Design Team will be announced on January 31, 2009.
- First pattern/sketch will start on February 7, 2009.
- Please be ready to provide some information about yourself such as when did you start card making, why you love it and what inspires you.
- You will be asked to provide a photo (color or black & white).
Card Patterns Administrator