We're sponsored again this week by Odd Bird Planet. All of our cards were made using the super-cute Fairy Tale kit.
Odd Bird Planet produces a whimsical rubber stamps (wood mounted & unmounted) and also sells not only rubber stamps but a variety of kits & craft supplies too!
It's Odd Bird's Planet's 3rd Birthday!!!
In lieu to their birthday celebration, please check out their June's Special Deal and 30% off storewide!! Head on over to their STORE & celebrate with them!
Four of the six stamps in June's Special Deal are newborn and ever-so-cute!
June's Special Deal
Kelly's One Tooth Gnome Baby
Kelly's Gnome Blocks
Kelly's Gnome Storyteller
Kelly's Gnome Baby Girl
Boy O Boy (pb)
Think Pink (pb)
But guess what? You'll receive the 30% off of the sale price for The Father's Day Sale items and clearance stamps!!!Secret Password: bday3
This coupon code must be entered during the checkout process. Valid only until June 30th!
And because Odd Bird Planet is so generous, they will give away one Fairy Tale Kit to one (1) lucky randomly picked winner!!! This kit includes:
*3 sheets of 8.5x11 white Bazzill cardstock
* 1 sheet of 8.5x11 color or pattern cardstock
* 6 sheets of 6x6 paper (some , some cardstock)
* 1 paper flower bunch
* 1 approx 4x6 piece of fabric (either suede, velvet, or linen texture)
* 1 apple shape die cut
* 1 apple shape post-it note
* 1 painted wooden goose (note: some kits have another unpainted wooden shape or a chipboard shape instead)
* 6 pearl finish buttons
* 1 yard gold cord
* 2 12" lengths of vintage lace or ribbon
* 6 inches of faux pearls
* 1 section of vintage pattern tissue paper
* 6 tiny speckled eggs
* 1 gold color heart charm
* 1 vintage hand-made fabric yo-yo
* 2 unpainted wooden goose shapes
* 1 color cardstock sheet of fairytale themed clip art
* 1 2.5x4 sheet of unmounted rubber stamps: Fairytale collection
Here's the wonderful sketch that Kris cooked up for us.
And now onto the wonderful design team and their interpretations. First up is Michelle:
Here's how to be entitled to OBP's giveaway and a chance to be a Guest Designer for Sketch 22.
- Create your take on the sketch provided above
- Type in the direct link of this take (from your blog) to Mr. Linky box below
- Deadline: July 3 (Friday) at 11:59PM EST