The day is finally here, Card Patterns is celebrating our first year!
There are so many things we are thankful for...
- our current team and previous design team. They rock!
- our sponsors (despite the economic situation, your generous heart has touched us!)
- you our dear participants. Oh yes, we love you!
- sharing your talent with us
- your blogs. You've only not inspired us with your creativity but also reading about your lives, your family each time we visit.
- we're so thankful that you still join our challenge regardless we have a simple sketch or something that is out of your comfort zones.
- most of all, we are so thankful for your friendship that you've given us.
A Big Thank You from the bottom of our hearts!
So here's our anniversary sketch for you along with a little game.
Here are the rules:
1. Everyday from today, Feb 27 until Thursday, March 4th (except Monday) we will host a blog hop.
2. We will not post our cards here. Each day, 2 of the team members will post their cards in their blog so please visit them when you have a chance! Their photos will be posted with a link to their blog. 2 a day isn't bad isn't it?
3. We will pick 3 random winners to anyone who will complete the blog hop.
4. We will also pick 1 random winner if you participate on our challenge. All you have to do is create a card out of the sketch and type in your name and the direct link to your card to Mr. Linky box provided. It will stay on top of the posts until our Anniversary blog hop is over.
5. To be entitled for the prizes and Guest Designer spot or if you just simply want to join in the fun, please make sure you submit your entries before midnight (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, March 5.
6. We will announce the winners of the prizes on March 5, Friday.
7. Super Six and Guest Designer winners will be announced on Monday, March 8.
As mentioned above, here's our first batch of blog hop host for you today. Click on their photos to go directly to their blog.
Looking forward to all your visits and your cards!